Korean Popular Simple 925 Silver Inlay Shining Cubic Zirconia Couple Rings

Korean Popular Simple 925 Silver Inlay Shining Cubic Zirconia Couple Rings

Sku: ri6050010  Availability: In stock

Regular Price: $110.00

Special Price $79.00

988
1 people are viewing this item
+$5.00

Maximum number of characters: 18

+$5.00

Maximum number of characters: 18

* Required Fields

Regular Price: $110.00

Special Price $79.00

Current price for couple rings when the photo shows two rings. Any product comes with beautifully packaged box.

Ring Details
Material: 925 Sterling Silver Plated White Gold
Main Gemstone: Cubic Zirconia
Width: man:0.5cm woman:0.3cm

About Jewinston : Fashion is one kind of a woman's beauty. Fashion jewelry is the best way to enhance your look and stand out from the crowd. It perfectly complements your outfits and showcases your sense of style and fashion. The fashionable jewelry is available in an exquisite range that helps you to beautify your appearance in your own style. Jewinston offers a quick-and-easy online purchasing process in addition to offering all of our clients a dedicated and knowledgeable customer service team. We tried and tested Trust Marketing and PayPal payment processes guarantee a safe and secure purchasing environment.

Customer Reviews

Verified Buyer Review by Su
Quality
Value
Price
These rings are very beautiful! The shine is wonderful, clean & bright! They are 925 sterling silver, which stands for 92.5% of it being silver and the other 7.5% is copper- giving it durability. And these rings feel to be pretty durable. They are cute and simple in design. The band is thin, I would say around 1/8 of an inch wide.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Korean Popular Simple 925 Silver Inlay Shining Cubic Zirconia Couple Rings

How do you rate this product? *

Price: 0/5
Vote:
Value: 0/5
Vote:
Quality: 0/5
Vote:

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

You May Also Like

Network Love Story S925 Silver Opening Lovers Couple Rings

Network Love Story S925 Silver Opening Lovers Couple Rings

Regular Price: $133.00

Special Price $78.00

Silver Opening Creative Lettering Couple Ring

Silver Opening Creative Lettering Couple Ring

Regular Price: $147.00

Special Price $84.00

Personalized Mantra Alloy Ring

Personalized Mantra Alloy Ring

Regular Price: $88.00

Special Price $66.00

Free Laser Engraving Retro Jewelry 925 Silver Crown Ring

Free Laser Engraving Retro Jewelry 925 Silver Crown Ring

Regular Price: $125.00

Special Price $78.00

Dazzling Sapphire S925 Silver 18K Gold Finger Ring For Women

Dazzling Sapphire S925 Silver 18K Gold Finger Ring For Women

Regular Price: $172.00

Special Price $97.00

Rose Gold Tungsten Promise Rings  Wedding Band Rings  Couple Rings

Rose Gold Tungsten Promise Rings Wedding Band Rings Couple Rings

Regular Price: $277.00

Special Price $108.00

1.2 Carat Simulated Diamond Engagement/Wedding/Promise Ring For Her

1.2 Carat Simulated Diamond Engagement/Wedding/Promise Ring For Her

Regular Price: $759.00

Special Price $183.00

1.0 Carat Simulated Diamond Engagement/Wedding/Promise Ring For Her

1.0 Carat Simulated Diamond Engagement/Wedding/Promise Ring For Her

Regular Price: $645.00

Special Price $171.00

Personalized 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Unicorn Ring

Personalized 925 Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Unicorn Ring

Regular Price: $124.00

Special Price $44.00

endless love Titanium Couple Rings (Price for a Pair)

endless love Titanium Couple Rings (Price for a Pair)

Regular Price: $70.00

Special Price $40.00

Europe Simple 925 Silver Plated Platinum Couple Rings

Europe Simple 925 Silver Plated Platinum Couple Rings

Regular Price: $122.00

Special Price $106.00

0.8 Carat Simulated Diamond Engagement/Wedding/Promise Ring For Her

0.8 Carat Simulated Diamond Engagement/Wedding/Promise Ring For Her

Regular Price: $669.00

Special Price $162.00

Lovers Rings Top Silver S925 Rings For Lovers(Price For a Pair)

Lovers Rings Top Silver S925 Rings For Lovers(Price For a Pair)

Regular Price: $129.00

Special Price $92.00

New Simple Titanium Steel Inlaid Cubic Zirconia Couple Rings

New Simple Titanium Steel Inlaid Cubic Zirconia Couple Rings

Regular Price: $63.00

Special Price $49.00

925 Sterling Silver Princess Crown Ring With CZ Inlaid

925 Sterling Silver Princess Crown Ring With CZ Inlaid

Regular Price: $107.00

Special Price $86.00

Korean Personality 18K Gold-Plated Titanium Steel Couple Rings

Korean Personality 18K Gold-Plated Titanium Steel Couple Rings

Regular Price: $120.00

Special Price $52.00

Titanium Steel Digital Rotating Birthday Gift Ring

Titanium Steel Digital Rotating Birthday Gift Ring

Regular Price: $78.00

Special Price $42.00

Classical Fresh S925 Silver Lotus Shape Engagement Ring

Classical Fresh S925 Silver Lotus Shape Engagement Ring

Regular Price: $149.00

Special Price $93.00